Friday, July 16, 2010

Snipits of Summer

So we are in the middle of July now. We've reached late summer, when backpacks and school supplies make their way into the front aisles of the stores...and I'm always amazed at how quickly we got here. It seems like just a week ago that we were dyeing eggs and anticipating a whole summer of possibility...and now, I find myself scrambling to try to squeeze every last drop out of this summer, before it's gone. So we've had more popcorn and movies, more time at the pool, more laps through the sprinkler, more sparklers in the driveway, and more playdates for the little people...it's been busy, and fun!


Madison loves going to the pool...mostly so she can watch Mason in the water spouts!

Is it just me or is she starting to thin out?
No, please don't take away my rolls! Not yet!



and we are loving this new swimsuit...Love me some daisies!




Mason continues to be hard to capture at the pool...He never slows down for a good shot!





Maddie has learned to high-five...and it's hilarious.
Up high, cutie pie!



....................................................................................

Mornings have become so lazy this summer...And I get the pleasure of seeing these two groggy bugs watching the cartoons with their loveys in their laps.

Meet Love-Pup and Mr. Bear...



Mr. Bear goes pretty much everywhere with us these days, and Mason is so funny the way he talks to him, and fusses at him if he's not buckled in the carseat...and he's quick to point out if I'm in Mr. Bear's way when he's watching a movie...Just a little man looking out for his little bear!







Good Morning sunshine!



Maddie got her first pedicure this week...



Here she is showing off those piggies!



.....................................................................................

I've started bringing the kids to weekly playgroups at the Wellness Center, and they're lovin it!

Peek-a-Boo!



Mason made a friend



This place has toys, tents, and Goldfish...what's not to love?

2 comments:

  1. I love, love, love Madison's painted toes and daisy bathing suit! Makes me want a little girl too! Not that I am thinking of that now with a 7 week old, but maybe one day...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are absolutely adorable!
    I Love Mason's "Mr. Bear" So adorable.

    What I really love is that Madison looks at Mason the way that Roman looks at Isabelle, it's a look of "You're the coolest person I've ever met."

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...