Monday, November 22, 2010

I'm Thankful for...

Although I am grateful all year long for the blessings in my life, I find that especially at Thanksgiving, I feel overwhelmed with all the good that has found its way into my world. For big things and little things, for family, for friends, for all the things that make a house a home...I give thanks.

For special request pancakes...Mickey and Mr. Bear



For her determination




For Michele, our PT



For this Indian




For my guys...





For happy babies first thing in the morning...



For the random things Mason so carefully lays out the night before a day at Mimi's



For this smile...




For jumping the gun yet again, and putting up the tree before Thanksgiving, all in the name of being 4...





Have a wonderful week everyone, and Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...