Thursday, February 24, 2011

A Year of Lemonade

Another Birthday to celebrate! Today my little blog is a year old. One great year of highs and lows, and it's been so much fun sharing it here. I hope the picture that others see when they look at our life is a rich, happy, ever-changing mosaic of a real family living life the best way we know how. We have good days and bad days, and I hope I've shown that...It's not always easy, but it's real and it's amazing. Our lemons made the best tasting stuff I've ever had. Thank you for sharing the lemonade with us!


4 comments:

  1. Wow! Good for you! I have to go look now when I started mine! lol. I have no idea! Happy blogiversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I just happened to link onto your blog from your comment on my sister's recent post (Jill, with Kingsley). Happy Blogoversary! Ironically, my 1 year Blogoversary is February 24th as well! Your family is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...