Wednesday, December 22, 2010

All is Merry and Bright

There are so many reasons to smile this time of year...Here are a few of my favorites.





Parties at the Preschool...




Pin the Star on the Manger






A sleepy Daddy with a sleepy Maddie





Christmas cookies with my lil man







"It wasn't me. Swear."




Benny...Our Elf on the Shelf





Walking in to find my other 2 elves, standing together and coloring...




Our Gingerbread Train





Christmas...another excuse to put on a tutu





And the never ending fun of....Elf Yourself.


From Our Family to Yours....Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. CRACK ME UP! Those were some of the most adorable (as usual) and hilarious pictures I've ever seen! The pic of Maddie sleeping on Daddy and the goldfish on the floor are priceless! You guys make me smile. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...